Ways to Financial Relief – New Year’s Resolutions
Time for a fresh start. Let’s put 2020 behind us and get motivated for 2021. A lot of people start the year by making New Year’s Resolutions. And most of these resolutions fail by Valentine’s Day. It takes approximately 66 days to change habits and make them automatic but most of the new habits we are trying to create have fail before we hit day 42.
How can we shift this?
The first step and most important factor is lifestyle. Most of our New Year’s Resolutions have to do with changing our habits – Fitness, Health, Finances, Organization, Learn. In order to achieve our goals for the new year, we have to change our lifestyle, which allows space for these new habits.
Common New Year’s Resolutions:
- Improve Health
- Exercise More
- Spend Less, Save More, Stick to a Budget
- Spend More Time with Family and Friends
- Stay Organized
- Learn New Skills
Here are four strategies to help you set, maintain and achieve your goals:
- Goals should be specific with a time component and measurable.
- Save $400 by end of March
- Set goals that are realistic but difficult.
- Follow through a little every day. Small improvements add up over time.
- Get an accountability partner. This takes being vulnerable but you will probably achieve more if you need to check in with a mentor, coach, counselor, advisor or trainer.
“If your goals don’t scare you, then they aren’t big enough.”
CashMax can help you get your finances in order by paying offer holiday debt and expenses. Starting the New Year with a little financial relief can help you create the space to focus on what is important to you. CashMax is here to help you bridge the gap from where you are now so you can get through the holidays with a little less stress.
- Get pre-approved for a cash advance up to $2,000 or title loan up to $5,000 over the phone from one of our knowledgeable associates.
- You can start the process of getting a cash advance or title loan online.
- CashMax has 38 convenient locations in Texas to serve you:
- 1414 E. Tyler Street, Athens, TX 75751
- 635 W. Pioneer Parkway, Arlington, TX 76010
- 12209 Lake June Road, Balch Springs, TX 75180
- 4105 State Hwy 121, Bedford, TX 76021
- 2019 N. Center Street, Bonham, TX 75418
- 1420 S. Bridge Street, Brady, TX 76825
- 551 W. Commerce Street, Brownwood, TX 76801
- 750 Hurst Street, Center, TX 75935
- 1907 Ave. F NW, Childress, TX 79201
- 617 W. Henderson Street, Cleburne, TX 76033
- 2001 Texas Avenue, College Station, TX 77840
- 2127 East Highway 190, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
- 5200 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209
- 1845 South FM 51, Decatur, TX 76234
- 411 W. University, Denton, TX 76201
- 615 E. Camp Wisdom Road, Duncanville, TX 75116
- 308 E. Ennis Ave., Ennis, TX 75119
- 5732 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- 2516 NE 28th Street, Fort Worth, TX 76106
- 1714 N. Culberson Street, Gainsville, TX 76240
- 3354 Broadway Blvd., Garland, TX 75043
- 2115 State Highway 16 South, Graham, TX 76450
- 928 N. Belt Line Road, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 1319 S. Jackson Street, Jacksonville, TX 75766
- 610 E. Lantrip Street, Kilgore, TX 75662
- 2501 South WS Young Drive, Killeen, TX 76541
- 207 A Hwy 183 North, Leander, TX 78641
- 1288 W. Main Street, Lewisville, TX 75067
- 508 E. Loop 281, Longview, TX 75605
- 300 S. Chestnut, Lufkin, TX 75901
- 1809 US Hwy 281, Marble Falls, TX 78654
- 2500 North Street, Nacogdoches, TX 75965
- 2102 Crockett Road, Palestine, TX 75801
- 147 N. Collegiate Drive, Paris, TX 75460
- 1827 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090
- 406 S. Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75702
- 915 Hillcrest Drive, Vernon, TX 76384
- 3117 Kemp Blvd., Wichita Falls, TX 76308